Pearls Ocean gives utmost weight to not just delivering projects in time but also delivering them in the highest quality possible. And we have set our quality bar very high for our team – 100% accuracy in work, factual correctness, politically correct language keeping in mind the sentiment and culture of the target audience, and clean and clear documents.
We understand that quality of work is important to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and each of our highly-skilled team members works hard to maintain it. We do pride ourselves in offering work at competitive rates but never at the cost of or compromise on quality.How We Deliver High-Quality Projects
- We carefully choose from a mass of candidates the best talent in the industry who we feel can give our clients the best work within the required time frame.
- The selected candidate is then diligently trained upon hiring and before the work is assigned to them, they are thoroughly informed about the details and requirements of each project to avoid any scope of confusion or error.
- Human error is always possible though and therefore, our projects, particularly those involving translation go through 10 rigorous checks before final delivery to assure highest-possible quality control.
Pearls Ocean knows that even a single mistake can hamper the image of the client in the market and therefore we take utmost care of all client projects.
The 10 steps in quality control:
1. Content analysis- File or Document received for translation with the word count.
2. Translation- Native language expert starts translation work. And do preliminary check.
3. Translation Review- First Check: Second language expert recheck content for correction.
4. Editing- Make sure, that the formatting of the replica should match the original document.
5. Proofreading- Second Check: Proofreader make sure that content, translation and editing done 100% accurate.
6. Validation- Suggested corrections are acceptable or not
7. Quality check- Third check: Translation head check for quality and give feedback.
8. Draft Delivery- File delivered to the client
9. Review by client- Required valid correction made
10. Final Delivery